Food Cost Management
With food costs typically ranging from 28 - 35% of total sales, food cost management is key to your restaurant's success or failure. It takes you hours to place new orders, and even then, how do you know exactly what you will need to order and when you should place the order? How do you know if you've started with an accurate inventory count?
Avero's Food Cost Management (FCM) module focuses on helping you, our customer, manage your costs. The module takes the guesswork out of food and beverage purchasing and inventory management. When you place an order with Avero, it is predictive, hassle-free and can be accurately done in one minute or less.
With the use of Avero's FCM module, you can use historical data to help you understand your food and beverage costs, streamline your purchasing and optimize your inventory management process.
Three key features and benefits of the FCM module are as follows:
- Eliminate the Guesswork. With the FCM module, you can know exactly what to order and when, based on accurate and predictive sales forecasts. No more guessing.
- Increase Order Efficiency. You can quickly place accurate orders and gain instant visibility into their historical purchases and invoices.
- Streamline the Inventory Process. You can eliminate the tedious data entry and paperwork from your inventory process, while automatically updating your counts when orders are received.
Getting Set up with Food Cost Management
If you already have the Food Cost Management module, getting set up is easy! There are three main parts to ensuring you are ready to manage your food costs!
- Set up your Vendors, Storage Areas and Products. Learn more about how to complete these tasks, here.
- Building Recipes and Menu Items. Learn more about how to complete these tasks, here.
- Take Inventory. Learn more about how to do this, here.
- Place an order in Avero. Learn more about how to do this, here.