Avero's Group Sales Overview Report
The Group Sales Overview report is is a great way to get a full overview of Sales across multiple businesses in Avero. The Group Sales Overview will allow you to select up to 3 metrics to compare Covers, Checks, Promotions, and Sales across your businesses with a total for the group.
Group Sales Overview will allow you to accomplish the following:
- Track and compare Category Sales across multiple locations
- Track and compare Cover/Check counts across multiple locations
- Track and compare Gross Average Check across multiple locations
- Track and compare Per Person Average (Gross Avg Check (Covers))
- Track and compare Comps (Promotions) across multiple locations
- Help you set new Sales Goal for each location and/or for your Group
- Track how weather affects your levels of business across multiple locations
In this article, the following topics will be discussed:
Running a Group Sales Overview Report
The Group Sales Overview is located under the Sales heading in the Avero sidebar. If you have access to two or more businesses, you will have access to this report. The default settings on the report will show you the total of yesterday's Gross Sales but you can use the Report Generator to adjust the information you want to generate.
Every Avero report has a unique Report Generator to help you filter your results using metric filters. This is the meat of your report. Each report within Avero has a defined number of metrics that can be included in one report. We have defined all of the metric options on the Metrics page.Once you've made your choices, hit Go. For instructions on how to utilize the Report Generator, reference this article.
Using Attributes and Tags
Attributes and Tags are fully customizable and will help you organize all of the businesses within your enterprise, into distinct groups based on similar characteristics.
Example: if a "Region" attribute is selected, then the next step would be to select the specific region you want to analyze. Once selected, the businesses with that pertain to that specific region will group together. Tags will then extract businesses from that grouping.
To learn more about attributes and tags, reference this article.
Viewing the Group Sales Overview Report
The Group Sales Overview will not have a visualization. When you run the report, you will only see a table. When viewing the table, keep the following in mind:
- The table will list your businesses down the far left-hand column.
- To the right of each business, you will see columns breaking out the Sales for each Major Category you have set up in your Point of Sale.
- You will see percentages to the right of the Sales Amount for each Category.
- There are totals for the Sales of each Category on the bottom row labeled Grand Total.
- There is also a Total column to the right of your Category Sales which gives you Total Gross Sales for each Business and for the Group.
- In the last two columns, you will see the amount of Promotions (Comps) applies for each Business, along with a total for the groups in the bottom row.
- The final column provides Net Sales for each Business along with a total for the group in the bottom row. Net Sales are calculated by subtracting Promotions from your Gross Sales.
See this report in your inbox every day:
Set up an Email Schedule...
Click the Envelope to set up an email schedule.
...Or Pin it to your Dashboard.
Click the Speedometer to add to your Dashboard. (hint: make sure you've chosen a trended or dynamic date type).