Avero's Group Promos (Comps) & Voids Report
Available in: Essentials and Professional subscriptions
The Group Promos & Voids Report will show all of the promos and voids rang in across the enterprise. If you have access to more than one business, you will be able to run this report.
As a higher-level user, it's important that you are able to see and compare your businesses in one, consolidated report. The Group Promos and Voids Report allows you to identify patterns, whether that be understanding how specific promos are redeemed across specific brands or outlets, identifying if standards around promo redemption are being followed by properties, and more.
In this article, we will discuss the following;
Running a Group Promos & Voids Report
Group Promos & Voids is located under the Promos & Voids heading in Avero. This report will show you all of the businesses you have access to and include them in one single report. When running this report, keep the following in mind:
- The report will default to show you yesterday's business for all of the businesses and the metric "Amt" for this report. Of course, you can customize this as you like.
Every Avero report has a unique Report Generator to help you filter your results using metric filters. This is the meat of your report. Each report within Avero has a defined number of metrics that can be included in one report. We have defined all of the metric options on the Metrics page.Once you've made your choices, hit Go. For instructions on how to utilize the Report Generator, reference this article.
Viewing the Group Promos & Voids Report
The Group Promos & Voids visualization will be displayed as a pie chart. When viewing the chart, keep the following in mind:
- The colored bubbles represent each location.
- Using the drop-down menu, toggle between the Promos & Voids you chose in the Report Generator.
- Click on the Speedometer icon to pin this visual to your Dashboard.
When viewing the table version of a Group Promos & Voids Report, keep the following in mind:
- The table will display all locations along the right side of the report.
- The Promotion/Void types you chose will be formatted as columns along the top.
- To quickly run a Promotion Summary report with the same filters you already chose, click the business name (hyperlinked and highlighted in blue).
Get this report sent automatically:
Set up an Email Schedule...
Click the Envelope to set up an email schedule.
... OR Pin it to your Dashboard.
Click the Speedometer to add to your Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.