Avero's Promotion (Comp) Summary Report
Avero’s Promotion Summary report provides insights on specific promotions, sometimes called comps, so you can determine the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and identify any associated fraud. This report will also help you make data-driven decisions around which promotions resonate with your customers. In this article, we will discuss the following:
Running a Promotion Summary Report
If your business is subscribed to this module, the Promotion Summary Report is located under the Promos & Voids heading in your toolbar. This report will show you promotions broken down by:
- promotion type
- promo item qty
- promo $
- % gross sales
- check quantity
- major category
- authorizing employee and item.
Please note: Major category & Item will not be shown on check level promotions as some POS types do not support Authorizing Employee information.
Every Avero report has a unique Report Generator to help you filter your results using metric filters. This is the meat of your report. Each report within Avero has a defined number of metrics that can be included in one report. We have defined all of the metric options on the Metrics page.Once you've made your choices, hit Go. For instructions on how to utilize the Report Generator, reference this article.
Viewing the Promotion Summary Report
The Promotion Summary Visualization will display as a pie chart. Keep the following in mind when viewing this chart:
- The colored bubbles represent the promotion type. You are able to click these colored bubbles to omit a promotion type if you would like.
- Use the drop-down menu to toggle between promo item qty, promo $ and % of gross sales.
- Click the Speedometer icon to add this graph to your dashboard.
- Adding this graph to your dashboard will allow you to see an updated Promotion Summary visualization each time you log into the Avero platform.
When viewing the table report, you can drill down to get further insights by clicking into any of the blue hyperlinks.
- The Check Qty hyperlink will take you to the Check Search, which will allow you to evaluate all checks with that promotion type rung in.
- The Major Category, Employee, Authorizing Employee & Item hyperlinks will take you into the Promotion Detail Report.
Send this report to your managers automatically:
Set up an Email Schedule...
Click the Envelope to set up an email schedule.
... OR Pin it to your Dashboard.
Click the Speedometer to add to your Dashboard.