Avero's Void Summary Report
Available in: Essentials and Professional subscriptions
Avero’s Void Summary Report provides insights on specific Voids rung into your business. This report allows you to track excess void usage, identify training opportunities for your service team, as well as determine any associated fraud. Minimize losses to your business by uncovering and stopping theft by employees abusing voids. This article will review the following topics:
Running a Void Summary Report
If your business is subscribed to this module, the Void Summary Report is located under the Promos & Voids header within the navigation pane (located on the left side of your screen). This report will show you voids rung into the specific business of focus, further broken down by:
- the void name or void type
- void item qty
- void $
- % gross sales
- check quantity
- major category
- authorizing employee and item.
Please note: Major category & Item will not be shown on check level voids. Moreover, some POS types do not support Authorizing Employee information.
Every Avero report has a unique Report Generator to help you filter your results using metric filters. This is the meat of your report. Each report within Avero has a defined number of metrics that can be included in one report. We have defined all of the metric options on the Metrics page.Once you've made your choices, hit Go. For instructions on how to utilize the Report Generator, reference this article.
Viewing the Void Summary Report
The Void Summary Visualization will be displayed a pie chart. Keep the following in mind as you view the chart:
- The colored bubbles represent the Void type. You can click on a colored bubble to omit a void type if you would like.
- Use the drop-down menu to toggle between void item qty, void $ and % of gross sales.
- Click the Speedometer icon to add this graph to your dashboard.
- Adding this graph to your dashboard will allow you to see an updated Void Summary report each time you log into the Avero platform.
While viewing the table report, you can drill down to get further insights by clicking any of the blue hyperlinks.
- The Check Qty hyperlink will take you to the Check Search, which will allow you to evaluate all checks with that void type rung in.
- The Major Category, Employee, Authorizing Employee & Item hyperlinks will take you into the Void Detail Report.
Get this report sent to you, automatically:
Set up an Email Schedule...
Click the Envelope to set up an email schedule.
... OR Pin it to your Dashboard.
Click the Speedometer to add to your Dashboard.
Have more questions about how the Promotion are being redeemed at your location? Check out this report here to help you optimize your promotions & identify fraud.