How to Invite New Users to Avero
Here is how to invite new users to your Avero business.
- If your business is new to Avero, visit Start Here! for a complete guide on getting started.
- Inviting users for the first time? Go to User Management Explained
- Have a problem? Troubleshoot here: Troubleshooting Inviting a New User
- Don't forget to give your new user a link to our Training Resources
Inviting New Users
Once you have defined your teams, you're ready to send invitations to your added users.
Open a tab & log in to Avero, then click this link to activate our tutorial on adding new users: Admin Tutorial: Adding New Users
Or complete the following steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of Avero and select Users & Teams
- Select the Invite New Users tab.
- Type in the user's email address in the blank box on the left. If you need to invite more than one user, who will have the same level of access, you can add multiple emails in one blank. Be sure to separate them with a semi-colon. If you are inviting users with different access levels, you'll need to use one line per user. This way you can define a different team or set of business access.
- Select Assign Business and choose which of your businesses this user should have access to. If you only have one location in Avero, you still need to assign that business to your users.
- Next, assign a Team using the drop-down menu in that column.
- If you would like this user to be an admin as well, toggle the button to Yes in the Admin column.
- Special Roles are important for your users to make changes in Avero. Select the Assign Roles button to select the applicable roles for this user.
- Select Send Invitations.
The invitations will be sent from email@example.com. New users may need to check their spam or junk folders if they do not see the invite in their inbox.
Take care when selecting a username as these are Case Sensitive and cannot be changed.