Install the Right Now Agent
(Aloha, Micros 3700, and Pixel Point only)
First - Ensure you meet the minimum system requirements
In addition to having a compatible POS System, if your POS uses an on-site server (Aloha, Micros, and PixelPoint) the server must also meet the following requirements:
- Windows 7 or newer
- CPU usage less than 75%
- 2GB usable RAM
- Memory usage less than 75% for systems with less than 4GB usable memory OR Memory usage less than 85% for systems with more than 4GB usable memory
Note: Installs are not supported on operating systems prior to Windows 7 - open a ticket for assistance
Once installed the POS Plugins will run in the background. To protect the performance of your POS, our real time data extraction will discontinue if the minimum memory is not available. We do not monitor server performance.
Installation Instructions - 5-8 minutes
Avero's Mobile App can deliver sales and labor information in real time for certain systems. If you are using one of our supported systems and meet the system requirements follow these instructions to install our extractor.
1. Find the AveroInstall folder under your downloads and then find the AveroRNA file. Open the AveroRNA installer. Or, click or copy/paste this link into your browser: http://hfs.averoinc.com/public/AveroRNA.msi
Note: you may need to click allow access in a security pop-up to run the AveroRNA Installer.
2. Select Next
3. Read the license agreement and select I Agree to agree to the POS Plugin Software License Agreement and then Next.
4. You will see a screen showing “installation complete.” There is one more page that will pop up to finish installing the Right Now Agent
5. Once this screen is finished loading, the real-time install is successful and you can hit close!