Export Setup for Micros Simphony Cloud
To connect Micros Simphony Cloud and Avero there are a few steps first for you and Oracle, then for Avero.
First: Reach out to Simphony Oracle and open a Service Request (SR), asking to enable Avero Custom GL Export and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oracle will respond with a quote and a timeline for the export to be enabled.
- The export has quite a few custom fields that will need to be enabled, such as “Day Parts” & “Employee Details”
Once the export is created: Notify Avero of the active export and provide Avero with the GL Code (aka organizational number) by [replying to an existing case or filling out web form?]
- Avero will verify the export is being sent to our servers via a custom email address ‘email@example.com’.
- Avero will also verify that the export has the correct file name; CustomGLExport_GLCODE_MMDDYY.zip, where MMDDYYYY is the business date contained in the file a GLCODE is the GL Code provided by Micros.
- Avero will examine the contents of the export to make sure the custom fields were enabled, and the data is correct.
- After verification is complete the Avero team will proceed with the installation and perform a quality assurance check; you may be asked to provide reports for this process so we can verify that the data is sending correctly.
Avero installation will take 1-2 weeks to complete once the export is sending to Avero daily.