Creating an Event
How do I add an event to the calendar?
In order to add an event to the calendar, complete the following steps:
- Click the ‘+’ icon on any day
- Click the Add Event button
- Enter a name and choose an event type.
- Select all of the business calendars on which the event should appear.
- To add more event detail, click More Options.
If you would like the event to be shorter than 1 day, un-check the box labeled "All Day" and select a start and end time. To create an event that is multi-day, select any end date that you'd like.
To add an event to a day in the past, edit the parameters (dates, tags, etc.) of the event that has already occurred.
Do I have to create each event one at a time?
No. There are few ways to add many events to the calendar at once.
- If an event occurs repeatedly on a set schedule, you can create an event that recurs daily, weekly, monthly or annually.
- You can bulk upload events using out spreadsheet (.csv) template.
If I put an event on the calendar, who can see it?
Every Avero user that can see that business’ calendar will see the event. There is no such thing as a private event.