Avero Starter Package - Just the basics!
This article lets you know what is available in Avero's no-cost Starter Tier. If you are new to analytics, are a very small business, have limited reporting needs, or if you have an outstanding invoice you may be in our Avero Starter Tier!
Note: We know how important being able to access your data and logbook is! If your account is overdue or unpaid, your business may be moved to the no-cost Avero Starter Tier so that you can still access your vital information while you get your account current.
What reporting and features are available in Avero Starter Tier?
All Avero subscription levels include access to our web-based reporting and analytics platform as well as our convenient mobile app for reporting on the go. All subscriptions allow for unlimited emailed/automated reports and unlimited users.
Logbook & Calendar - Starter Tier
Our most popular feature, Logbook, is available at all subscription levels including Avero Starter Tier! Our logbook if fully configurable, you can add multiple Sales Snapshots and custom text fields and checklists. Weather and historical data are also included. You can add custom events to your calendar and they will be displayed in your logbooks and emailed reports.
Check Search - Starter Tier
Every Avero subscription includes the ability to search and reprint individual checks for all businesses. This includes our 'Smart Searches' used to spot-check team performance and identify potential fraud and abuse.
Basic Reports - Starter Tier
The Starter Tier is exactly as it sounds, a great place to start! We include the most critical daily reports to help you build data-driven habits!
See our guides to the included reports:
- Trend Reporting - Use this reporting format to identify business changes over time or predict future demand!
- Comparisons - Comparisons to historical data are another reporting format that can be helpful to understand the evolution of your business.
- Item Sales Report - Also referred to as a PMIX, the Item Sales Report is a complete accounting of all the items sold on the date or range selected. View this report in a trend to see if certain items are gaining or waning in popularity!
- Group Sales Summary - View the sales across all your locations at once, stay in touch with all locations even if you can be on property each day!
- Payment Types - Track the payments by type for your restaurant, see summaries of the promotions and taxes that are associated with your sales as well.
- Emailed Reports - All of your reports can be scheduled to email automatically, reducing the time you need to spend getting information and allowing more time for bettering your operation!