Troubleshooting Avero Login
I can't log in.
If you have forgotten your username, select 'Forgot Username' then enter your email and your username will be emailed to you. Remember that usernames are Case Sensitive!
If you know your username, but have forgotten your password, select 'Forgot Password' then enter your email to receive a password reset link via email.
Alternatively, a user designated as an 'Admin' can reset the passwords for users at their property by going to Settings > Users & Teams > Manage Users. On this tab, check the box next to any users needing this change (or the box at the top to select all users on the page) and click the 'Reset Password' button at the top. This does not grant the admin access to chose the new password, it simply sends each user selected a password reset email.
If you no longer have access to the email used to set up your Avero account, reach out to an admin for the restaurant and they can invite you as a new user under a different email address.
Password reset emails will be sent from [Password Reset <firstname.lastname@example.org>] and are usually automatically sorted to your inbox!
I have to reset my password every time I log in.
- Clear any saved credentials from your browser's auto-fill settings.
- Go to your browser’s settings and navigate to Passwords. Here, you will be able to remove the saved password.
- Go back to Avero and get your correct username. Select Forgot Username and follow the prompts. Really important to note: your username is case sensitive! Your email address is not your username.
- Go back to Avero and reset your password by following these instructions:
- Use your new credentials to sign in to login.averoinc.com