My Logbook Email is missing all notes!
If you logbook email is sending without notes, it usually indicates you haven't included the notes sections in your email setup! To repair this:
- Log into Avero and navigate to the Logbook
- Click on the envelope icon, prompting a drop-down menu
- Click the Manage Emails menu option to see a list of your logbook emails
- NOTE! Only the creator can edit the logbook email so if you did not create it, you will not see it. If you are unsure who created it, they are always listed at the very bottom of any emailed report.
- Check the Included Sections and make sure the box is checked next to all the sections you want included in the emailed logbook. See our quick video: