Using Your Avero Calendar
Avero's Calendar is a powerful tool used for navigating your business through upcoming events and weather that might impact your performance. Additionally, the calendar can help you understand how you’re performing at a given point in time.
Viewing your Calendar
To view your Calendar, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Calendar button.
- Select a Business from the drop down menu as each business has its own calendar.
- Next, select your date range. Use the Right Arrow to view the upcoming week(s) or month(s). Use the Left Arrow to view the past week(s) or month(s). To quickly find a specific week or month, click the Calendar Icon and select any date.
- When using your calendar, you can also change your View. You can view the calendar by week, by month or in a list format.
- You will see all events associated to a specific date listed in the calendar. Click the + icon on any day to reveal additional actions.
- Click Logbook to quickly navigate to the Logbook for that specific date.
Adding an Event to your Calendar
When adding an event to your calendar, you should first access the calendar you wish to edit. Then, complete the following steps:
- Once in the appropriate calendar, click Add Event.
- Enter event details, such as the event name, start date, end date, description and event type.
- You should also choose the Business and assign any tags. A tag will clearly define the type of event taking place (ex: Buy one get one wine event, trade show event, holiday, etc.)
- The click Save.
Analyzing an Event
The Calendar can be used to analyze performance around a specific event. To analyze the performance of an event, complete the following steps:
- Click into the Event to get more information, such as the event description and performance metrics.
- For additional details on performance, click Analyze Event. This will display a detailed sales breakdown on the Category Sales report.