Calendar - Events, Weather, Private Dining, Historical Sales
Avero's Calendar is a powerful tool used for navigating your business through upcoming events and weather that might impact your performance. Additionally, it can help you understand how you’re performing at a given point in time.
Configuring your Calendar
You can configure the Avero calendar according to your preferences. Keep in mind that configuring your calendar will NOT impact the way it appears to other users. Each user can set their calendar to their own individual preferences.
To properly configure your calendar, follow these steps:
- In the top right-hand corner of the Calendar, click on the gear icon to direct you to Calendar Settings. This page will reveal the elements of the calendar you can choose to manipulate.
- Using the drop-down, choose the Business whose calendar you would like to configure.
- Select a Default View. This determines how the Calendar appears when you first navigate to the page. Would you prefer to look at the current week or the current month?
- Select three Metrics. All three of these metrics will appear for each day in the Week View. In the month view, only the first metric will appear for each day.
- Select a Date Range. The date range applies to the metrics you just selected.
- Select a Comparison. This selection dictates the metric calculations for days that have not yet happened and the calculation of the percentage variance that appears next to each metric for days that have happened.
- Select a Week Start Day. This indicates which day of the week starts your calendar.