How to Manage Your Other Avero Account
In addition to mining for data in our platform about how to better serve your customers, you are also a customer of ours. This page contains the information you'll need about managing your business's account with Avero, from paying your bill to adding a new location. If you can't find what you're looking for here, ask AveroBot!
Changing or Updating Your Account Information
Let us know if you are changing significant roles in your organization so we are always reaching out to the correct contact.
We should have:
- An Operational Contact (who is in the operation, working with our system and the business needs daily, an informed person empowered to make decisions for the business's needs)
- A Technical Contact (someone who can log in to your system as an administrator for installation and ongoing support needs)
- A Billing Contact (who should receive, approve, and process/pay the bill; who should sign orders/quotes/renewals)
In a small operation, one person may serve all three roles whereas in a group of restaurants we may have operational contacts for each location and one technical contact for the whole group. Take a moment to think about who has the access needed and who you want to be the main point of contact for those needs. Support time is greatly reduced when we have the appropriate contacts to reach out to for resolution.
To make changes or update these contacts, open a ticket with Avero Support and inform us of the new contacts.
Paying Your Bill
Avero is billed annually and monthly, so make a note of when your renewal is coming up and plan for it. If you are unsure when your renewal occurs, you may inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay your Avero Bill simply follow the instructions in the invoice email.
If you have questions about your Avero bill, reply to or email email@example.com.
We will send you billing notices:
- Anytime upon request
- Approaching Renewal
- When disconnection is imminent due to non-payment
Billing Notices come from firstname.lastname@example.org, please mark this email as safe in your email system.
Closures & Cancellations
If your restaurant is closing, even temporarily, open a ticket to inform our support team. They can set the system not to expect data during this time so you won't receiving missing data notifications and emails. This is easily changed by informing us when you're ready to reopen.
If you are closing for an extended time and have laid off or furloughed your workers, we recommend Removing Business Access for those users and reinviting them upon reopening. This puts you and your employees in the most agile position as needs change and the business is reevaluated prior to opening. Note that this action will also stop any scheduled reports they are the owner of, such as daily logbooks and sales reports.
If you are looking to cancel your Avero account, or downgrade/upgrade your account to another tier, open a ticket to inform our support team. They will pass your request along to our accounts team, who may reach out to confirm changes and clarify needs while the support team takes care of the technical side.
If you have closed your restaurant temporarily, such as for renovations or during pandemic shutdowns, and are looking to reopen there are a few things you'll likely need to complete to return to full service immediately.
- Open a ticket to proactively inform our support team ahead of your reopening so they can make sure the system is expecting data and your account is ready to flow data on day one. Inform us of any changes, such as updated revenue centers and meal periods, that you've made to your POS.
- Make sure you can log in! After a long absence, it is easy to forget your password or username. Find assistance here: I Can't Log In!
- Check your user roles - reinvite the employees you need, remove access for anyone not returning, and update roles and access as needed. See the article for assistance: Adding and Editing Your Avero Users and Teams
- Check your logbook and reports - visit Saved Reports to see what reports are still set up from prior to closing.
- Are these still the reports you want to receive?
- Have your revenue centers, order types, or other filters changed?
- Have any report owners departed? You may need to set up new reports under an active user.
Adding New Locations
We love when your business is growing and we want to grow with you! To add new or existing locations to your Avero subscription, fill out our Contact Form and a member of our sales team will be in touch to explain how Avero can grow with you!