Avero reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, or HTML and can be set to run and send automatically.
Once you have generated a report using the Report Generator , the header of that report will contain tool icons - Save, Email, Export, Print, Pin. Hovering over an icon will tell you its function.
- To Export immediately, click the Export Icon to reveal export formats (Excel or PDF).
- Select the desired format and the download will begin automatically or open a dialogue box for where to save your download.
Scheduling an Automated Email Report
In order to schedule a report, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Email Icon (envelope) in the top right-hand corner of the desired report.
- Choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly depending on your preference and the time you would like to have the report send out. We recommend between 8-10 AM to make ensure all your data is loaded.
- Select the end date of when you would want the last daily report sent.
- Type of the name & description of the report - these are both required and select a folder you would like to have it saved in - usually it is an Existing Folder, such as My Reports.
- Select the users and/or team(s) you want to receive the report. You may also add a message.
- Choose the format for the report: Excel, PDF or HTML.
- Click Save
How do I remove OLD categories?
Please sign in to leave a comment.