How to Troubleshoot the Data Visualization Where the Data is Correct:
In instances where switching between currencies where values may be greater than 1,000,000, we have seen some customers experience issues with the data visualization. In these case, the data is correct but it is not displaying correctly in the visualization. In this article, we will walk through how to export the data and create a graph in Excel:
How to Build a Chart in Excel
1. To begin, go to the report in Avero. In this example, we will run a group sales by hour report under the revenue management module.
2. Next, select the businesses/metrics you would like to view and run the report.
3. Collapse the visualization.
4. Click the export button and select Excel to export the report to Excel.
5. Once the report downloads, open the Excel file.
6. Here is what the report will look like when you open it in Excel.
7. In the data, clear the header cell on the first column where it says business.
8. Next, highlight the data including the business names and times.
9. For this visualization, we’re going to be using a line chart. To do so, Select Insert > Line > 2-D Line > Line.
10. You will now see the visualization. Add a chart title and label the axes and expand to your desired size.
11. You will now have a completed visualization!