The cost of my recipe is incorrect, why?
Each ingredient within your recipe will display the subtotal cost. At the bottom, there is a total cost that includes all ingredients.
If the cost reflected in your recipe seems wrong, it is likely related to the set up of one or more products. Complete the following steps to ensure proper set up of your products:
- While in the recipe edit screen, you can click on the individual ingredients to view the product info.
- Verify that the conversions are correct and the price unit is correct as well. If you use volume units in the product set up, use volume units in the recipe.
- Verify that the pricing is correct for your Non – US Foods items. If not, correct the product price.
- Click Save. The cost will update in your recipe moving forward.
Why is my recipe not showing a price?
Make sure your recipe is tied to a POS code. If your recipe is not tied to a POS code, complete the following steps:
- Click the blue “+” next to POS code in the recipe edit window.
- Enter in the POS code, or search term and hit enter or click the magnifying glass to generate the search.
- Once it returns the POS codes, click on the grey POS code you want to tie to this recipe.
- The price will update as soon as you save this POS code.