Avero in Real-Time
Avero Right Now displays real-time data for sales and labor, giving you insight into how your business is doing right now, updated up to every 2.5 minutes. This makes Avero Right Now the most “real-time” product on the market. Real-time sales data via our app is available to all customers on compatible systems at no extra charge.
The sales data, including Hourly Sales Volume, Employee Sales Volume and Category Sales, allows you to track the hourly progression of your businesses to see if checks are being left open for too long, to pinpoint servers who are selling well versus poorly or which employees are swamped, and much more. The labor data, including Labor Volume, allows you to compare labor efficiency across job classes and make specific cut-call decisions.
In this article, the following topics will be discussed:
- System Compatibility
- Will pulling sales in real time impact my POS performance?
- Navigating Avero Right Now
- What will I see?
The following POS systems are capable of having our RealTime Integration:
- Micros 3700
In addition to having a compatible POS System, if your POS uses an on-site server (Aloha, Micros, and PixelPoint) the server must also meet the following requirements:
- Windows 7 or newer
- CPU usage less than 75%
- 2GB usable RAM
- Memory usage less than 75% for systems with less than 4GB usable memory OR Memory usage less than 85% for systems with more than 4GB usable memory
Will pulling sales in real-time impact my POS performance?
No. Our system requirements are set up to make sure there is ample room for your machine to process and send real-time sales via our Right Now Agent. We are installed on thousands of systems and don't impact their POS performance.
Using your POS to run nonessential programs, especially ones that require significant processing, memory, and network usage can negatively impact your system’s performance. Here is a list of program types to avoid using with your POS:
- Streaming services (Spotify, iTunes, etc.)
- File sharing/syncing (Dropbox, iCloud, etc.)
- IIS server
- SQL server (if not required by POS)
Navigating Avero Right Now
Watch the following video to gain a deeper understanding of navigating Avero Right Now:
Navigation Tools in Avero Mobile
When in the Avero Mobile application, there are several tools available to you in the navigation bar. These tools are as follows:
- Filter - adjust the date, meal periods, revenue centers and more.
- Export - share this information with your team via email or print
- Help - Quick navigation tips for the current tab
- Information - see the current filters for your report, the logout option, and the About option.
What will I see?
Make informed decisions on the floor with the following analytic options:
Track your hourly progression of Sales vs. Labor efficiency.
- To drill down into all of Today's Checks (for that hour), select the bar for the hour you would like to see.
- If you have access to multiple businesses, you can see a group version of this report in order to stay on top of all businesses within your enterprise!
Make cost-efficient labor decisions by tracking your labor efficiency percentage. You can also drill down into your specific employee class, in order to see your overtime reporting at an individual level.
Employee Sales Volume in Real-Time
Watch your server content unfold right before your eyes!
- Monitor how tables are efficiently allocated between your servers.
- Select a server to drill down into their open and closed checks for the day.
Right Now Category Sales
Optimize menu mix and menu engineering in real time. Develop quick specials and contest items for your servers without leaving the floor!
Pull up your checks for the day without leaving the floor!
- The green dots on the report represent your open checks
- The red dots on the report represent your closed checks for the day,
- Select the check you are looking for to view the itemized version
Please sign in to leave a comment.