My logbook is delayed.
If your logbook is arriving later than you want, here are the steps to fix it:
- Find out who set up the logbook email:
- Scroll to the bottom of the last email you received. In the footer, the person who "owns' the logbook email is listed:
- Check the scheduled time:
- The user who owns the logbook is the only one that can edit or adjust it. This user should log in, navigate to logbook, and use the envelope icon to review email setup.
- The time the logbook is scheduled can be changed here:
- If the scheduled time is correct, but the logbook is sending later than that - check if the data box is checked. If this box is checked, the system will hold back your logbook email until data has loaded for every included business. If your logbook is sending late every day, you may have scheduled it to send before your data loads for the day. Move it to a later time.
My logbook is sending at night instead of in the morning, 12 hours after scheduled.
This happens when the "Don't send until yesterday's data is loaded" box is checked and one of the included businesses doesn't have data.
If this box is checked, the system will hold back your logbook email until data has loaded for every included business. The system will hold back the email for up to 12 hours then send anyway. So if you are receiving your logbook at 8pm instead of 8am, this is why.
Do not check this box if including business that don't have sales everyday, such as Banquets, Private Dining, or a Seasonal Patio.